Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Night’s Watch και η αποστολή της.
Συμφώνα με τους θρύλους, την εποχή των Ηρώων ο Bran the Builder κατασκεύασε το Wall και τα CotF τους έδιναν όπλα από obsidian.
Πολύ μεγάλο ενδιαφέρον έχουν οι όρκοι του Night’s watch:
Quote:Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night\'s Watch, for this night and all nights to come.
O Mormont ειχε πει στον Sam
Quote:We never knew! But we must have known once. The Night’s Watch has forgotten its true purpose, Tarly. You don’t build a wall seven hundred feet high to keep savages in skins from stealing women. The Wall was made to guard the realms of men … and not against other men, which is all the wildlings are when you come right down to it. Too many years, Tarly, too many hundreds and thousands of years. We lost sight of the true enemy. And now he’s here, but we don’t know how to fight him.
Εσείς τι λέτε?
Niemand ist eine größerer Feind als der seinem wohltäter gegenüber undankbare~Unknown.

Messages In This Thread
Night’s Watch και η αποστολή της. - by jonʹs spearwife - 17-02-2013, 07:31 PM