Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The books are dark and full of foreshadowing
Καταρχήν τι είναι Foreshadowing: (απο την Wikipedia) Foreshadowing or adumbrating is a literary device in which an author hints certain plot developments that perhaps will come to be later in the story. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreshadowing

Όποτε στοιχειά στα βιβλια για πράγματα και γεγονότα που θα γίνουν αργότερα.

Πχ. Το πρώτο στα βιβλία είναι η μανά direwolf την όποια έχει σκοτώσει ένα αρσενικό ελάφι.
Από τις αγαπημένες μου είναι:
1. Sansa GoT:
Quote:Sansa stared at his hard ugly face, remembering how he had thrown down her father for Ser Ilyn to behead, wishing she could hurt him, wishing that some hero would throw him down and cut off his head.
Jon ADWD
Quote:“Edd, fetch me a block,” and unsheathed Longclaw

2. Ned/Robert GoT:
Quote:\"Kings are a rare sight in the north.\" Robert snorted. \"More likely they were hiding under the snow. Snow, Ned!\"

3. Jon (γιατι δεν ειναι στην προπόνηση με τον Joff) GoT:
Quote:He gave her a half smile. \"Bastards are not allowed to damage young princes,\" he said. \"Any bruises they take in the practice yard must come from trueborn swords.\"

4. Jon/Val Dance:
Quote: She knows who he is. She sees things in her fires.” Arya, he thought, hoping it was so. “Ashes and cinders.” “Kings and dragons.”
Mel
Quote:Dance Skulls. A thousand skulls, and the bastard boy again. Jon Snow...

“Show me Stannis, Lord… show me your king, your instrument....I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, and R’hllor shows me only Snow.

Μερικά Jon-Val
Quote:You have my word, Lord Snow. I will be a proper wildling princess for your queen.

Quote:Val stood beside him, tall and fair. They had crowned her with a simple circlet of dark bronze, yet she looked more regal in bronze than Stannis did in gold.

Quote:Then Ghost emerged from between two trees, with Val beside him. They look as though they belong together.

To χουμε?
Εσείς ποια θα συμπληρώνατε?

Niemand ist eine größerer Feind als der seinem wohltäter gegenüber undankbare~Unknown.

Messages In This Thread
The books are dark and full of foreshadowing - by jonʹs spearwife - 05-04-2013, 04:52 PM