Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jon Snow king the text proofs.
Αποφάσισα να προσπαθήσουμε να μαζέψουμε τα στοιχειά-ατάκες μέσα από το κείμενο που δείχνουν ότι ο Τζον θα είναι ο βασιλιάς στο τέλος.

Quote:\"Kings are a rare sight in the north.\" Robert snorted. \"More likely they were hiding under the snow. Snow, Ned!\"

Quote:“Bastards are not allowed to damage young princes,”
ο Τζοφ δεν μπορεί να αγγίξει τον Τζον

Quote:I have heard the same from others. King’s blood, to wake a dragon. Where Melisandre thinks to find a sleeping dragon, no one is quite sure. It’s nonsense. Mance’s blood is no more royal than mine own. He has never worn a crown nor sat a throne. He’s a brigand, nothing more. There’s no power in brigand’s blood.” The raven looked up from the floor. “Blood,” it screamed.
Jon paid no mind.

Quote:\"They say the king gives justice and protects the weak.\"
Ποιον ξερουμε να εκανε και τα 2? (Αλυς, Γκιλυ, Τζανος…)

Quote:He wants me gone, Catelyn thought wearily. Kings are not supposed to have mothers, it would seem, and I tell him things he does not want to hear.
Ποιος είναι χωρίς μητέρα?

Quote:\"Marriages and inheritances are matters for a king, my lady.\"
Λεει ο Τζον στην Αλυς… και τι εκανε?

Quote:It takes a man to rule. An Aegon, not an Egg. Kill the boy and let the man be born.
Περίπου 90 χρόνια αργότερα…
Quote:Kill the boy, Jon Snow. Winter is almost upon us. Kill the boy and let the man be born.

Quote:\"You have my word, Lord Snow. I will be a proper wildling princess for your queen.\"

Quote:She sees things in her fires.” Arya, he thought, hoping it was so. “Ashes and cinders.” “Kings and dragons.”
Και τι βλέπει η Μελ?
Quote:Skulls. A thousand skulls, and the bastard boy again. Jon Snow... “Show me Stannis, Lord… show me your king, your instrument....I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, and R’hllor shows me only Snow.
Niemand ist eine größerer Feind als der seinem wohltäter gegenüber undankbare~Unknown.

Messages In This Thread
Jon Snow king the text proofs. - by jonʹs spearwife - 29-06-2013, 06:35 PM
Jon Snow king the text proofs. - by sunspear - 30-06-2013, 05:40 PM
Jon Snow king the text proofs. - by sunspear - 30-06-2013, 06:05 PM
Απ: Jon Snow king the text proofs. - by nirne - 22-06-2014, 11:11 PM