Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Φήμες/Νέα/ Εικασίες για την 6η σεζόν
Συνέντευξη του Finn Jones (Σερ Λόρας) στην The Express.

http://winteriscoming.net/2015/09/02/fin...-shocking/

Quote:Apparently his scripts, when he first read them, made him “very nervous,” though he won’t divulge why. He only said that, now that he’s in the thick of filming, those nerves are gone and he’s having a blast.

There’s a transformation in Lora’s state and character and it’s fun to be able to go a little bit deeper and darker in the character. I’ve really enjoyed being able to go to those places.”

“The end of season six in particular is very shocking,” he said before going on to say that he couldn’t remember the scene he found most surprising from season five. “It’s so difficult to remember it because my head is so in season six, so I can’t even remember what happened in season five.”

Κάνοντας μια πρόχειρη μετάφραση, κατάλαβα τα εξής: Εάν έχω παραλείψει κάτι, παρακαλώ να το προσθέσετε.
Αρχικά λέει ότι τα σενάρια που διάβασε τον έκαναν νευρικό, αλλά δεν αποκάλυψε τον λόγο. Το μόνο που είπε ήταν ότι τώρα είναι ήρεμος.
Στη συνέχεια αποκαλύπτει ότι στην 6η σεζόν θα υπάρχει ένας μετασχηματισμός στην κατάσταση και στο χαρακτήρα του Λόρας. Στο τέλος καταλήγει ότι το τέλος της 6η θα είναι σοκαριστικό.

Εσείς τι συμπεράσματα βγάζετε από αυτές τις δηλώσεις;
[Image: TDkHDHl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Απ: Φήμες / Εικασίες για την 6η σεζόν - by marialulu - 04-09-2015, 07:15 PM
: - by nirne - 08-01-2016, 11:50 AM