Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Αγαπημένες ατάκες 3ης Σεζόν
Sir Jorah Mormont: I know him... as one of the greatest fighters the 7 kingdoms has ever seen....
Winter WILL come... eventually
Petyr \"Littlefinger\" Baelish : Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.
When their masters come, when the white mists rise up how do you fight a mist crow?
Shadows with teeth, air so cold it hurts to breath, like a knife inside your chest! You don't know, you cannot know, can your sword cut cold?
Show them how it feels to lose what they love-Kill me and be cursed you are no king of mine-The Northerners will never forget-My enemies think they destroyed me they are laughing at me.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword
Winter is coming
House Stark
Ser Jorah: \'\'There\'s a beast in every man...and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand\'\'
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
-Jon Snow: “My father told me big men fall just as quick as little ones if you put a sword through their hearts.”
~When dead men, and worse, come hunting for us in the night, do you think it matters who sits the Iron Throne ?~
Tyrion: I am the God of tits and wine!

(σε τραγουδιστό ύφος Smile )
Και από σοβαρές στιγμές,ίσως η πιο έντονη στιγμή της 3ης σεζόν για μένα ήταν μία φωνή που ακούγεται εντελώς ξαφνικά και αναπάντεχα, ανεβάζοντας απότομα την αδρεναλίνη και το \"wtf just happened\" feeling:

\"He will... But not today.\"

(Resurrected) Beric Dondarrion

Γενικά η μάχη Hound-Dondarrion ήταν πολύ καλοφτιαγμένη.
Προσπαθούσα καιρό να σκεφτώ μια καλή εκτός από το μονόλογο του Μικροδάχτυλου.
Τελικά αποφάσισα:

Τζον σε Ορέλ:
\"And are you gonna share it with me? The deep wisdom you found inside the head of a bird?\"
"Who are you, child?"
"No one."
απλα οπως ειπαν και πιο πανω...Chaos Is A Ladder
Chaos is a ladder.Many who try to climb it fail,never get to try again.The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb but they refuse.They cling to the realm,or the gods,or love illusions.Only the ladder is real.The climb is all there is.
Jaime Lannister:
Quote:Jaime Lannister: Stark? You think the *honorable* Ned Stark wanted to hear my side? He judged me guilty the moment he set eyes on me. By what right does the wolf judge the lion?

Quote:Sorry about the Sapphires

Ο παρακάτω διάλογος μεταξύ Βασιλιά και Χέρι

Quote: Joffrey Baratheon: But how do we know that these dragons are just curiosities and not the beasts that brought the whole world to heel?

Tywin Lannister: Because we have been told as much by the many experts who serve the realm by counseling the King on matters about which he knows nothing.

Joffrey Baratheon: But I haven\'t been counseled.

Tywin Lannister: You are being counseled at this very moment.

Joffrey Baratheon: I should be consulted about such things.

Tywin Lannister: From now on I will see to it that you are appropriately consulted on important matters. Whenever necessary.

Tyrion Lannister

Quote:\"seven kingdoms united in fear of tywin lannister\"
He was sick of it, sick of lords and lies, sick of his father, his sister, sick of the whole bloody business.