Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 2 - Αγαπημενα Quotes
Tyrion απειλωντας την Cersei
Quote:I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.
Αν και εχει πει \"παπαδες\" αυτη η σκηνη ειχε τοσο εντση που μου εχει μεινει! [spoiler=SpoilerConfused24nwzxd]Αφηστε που παιζει σημαντικο ρολο στην εξελιξη αυτη η φραση του και μονο[/spoilerConfused24nwzxd]

Υ.Γ. Παρομοιο thread ανοιξα και στην 1η σεζον
Quote:\"When the sun has set, no candle can replace it\" - Loras Tyrell

από Loras Tyrell για τον θάνατο του Renly Baratheon
Owner & Administrator
Εξαρτάται μέχρι ποιό σημείο έχεις διαβάσει [Image: icon_razz.gif]

Εγώ πάντως που έχω διαβάσει και τα 5 βιβλία,

[spoiler=Spoiler:ucis3m6j] Ελπίζω να μην πέθανε στο τέλος, γιατί παρ\'όλη τη βλακεία του σε πολλές στιγμές, πάντα πίστευε ότι έκανε το σωστό.

Αν και για να πω την αλήθεια είμαι υπέρμαχος της άποψης ότι ο John Snow θα είναι ο Αζόρ Αχάι της Μελισάνδρης, οπότε αυτός πλέον δεν θα.. \"χρειάζεται\" . [/spoiler:ucis3m6j]
Έχω την εντύπωση ότι είσαι λίγο εκτός θέματος εδώ ? :geek:
Owner & Administrator
Quote:The Hound : If any man dies with a clean sword, I\'ll rape his fucking corpse!

Quote:The Hound : Fuck the kingsguard, fuck the city, fuck the king

The Hound : Fuck the kingsguard, fuck the city, fuck the king αυτο μονο φτανει
Quote:Hard truths cut both ways, Ser Davos.

Loyal service means telling hard truths.

If I were capable of tricking Father, I\'d be Emperor of the world by now. You brought this on yourself.

Look to your sins, Lord Renly. The night is dark and full of terrors.

I\'m not questioning your honour, Lord Janos...I\'m denying its existence!

Fools love a fool. I grieve for him as well, for the boy he was, not the man he grew to be.

-Knowledge is power
-Power is power

The cold winds are rising, and the dead rise with them.

Then why give him Storm\'s End? First, we ate the horses. We weren\'t riding anywhere, not with the castle surrounded. We couldn\'t feed them, so fine. The horses, then the cats-I\'ve never liked cats, so fine. I do like dogs - good animals, loyal - but we ate them too. Then the rats... The night before you slipped through, I thought my wife was dying. She couldn\'t speak anymore, she was so frail. And then you made it through the lines, slipped right through in your little black sail boat with your onions...

-Every man at Storm\'s End wanted to kiss you that night.
-I was relieved they did not.
δεν μπορώ να αποφασίσω...
Niemand ist eine größerer Feind als der seinem wohltäter gegenüber undankbare~Unknown.
μπορουμε να συμφωνησουμε πως ολος ο 2ος κυκλος ειναι καταπληκτικος?
Αγαπημένη σκηνή από τον 2ο κύκλο, όταν μαχαιρώνει η Arya τον χοντρούλη... Λέω εντάξει, εδώ είμαστε, αυτή θα κάτσει στο θρόνο στο τέλος [Image: icon_lol.gif]
\"You know nothing, Jon Snow\"