Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season 1 - Αγαπημενα Quotes
Tyrion μιλωντας στον Jon
Quote:Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
Μεγαλη αληθεια ξεστομισε παλι!!

Υ.Γ. Παρομοιο thread και για την 2η σεζον
Αγαπημενο εκει που τσακωνονται η Αρυα με την Σανσα για τον Τζοφρυ και στην ουσια βοηθανε τον Ενταρντ να βρει τι εψαχνε οΤζον Αρρυν!!!

Τελειως EPIC WIN [Image: icon_cheers.png]
Quote:Daenerys: I have never been nothing. I am the blood of the dragon.

Quote:Joffrey: I\'ll tell you what. I\'m going to give you a present. After I raise my armies, and kill your traitor brother, I\'ll give you his head as well.
Sansa: Or maybe he\'ll give me yours.
Quote:You want to know the horrible truth? I can\'t even remember what she looked like. I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted. Someone took her away from me, and seven kingdoms couldn\'t fill the hole she left behind.

Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.

The Starks are always right eventually - winter is coming.

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die; there is no middle ground.

But I grew up with soldiers. I learned how to die a long time ago.

The things I do for love

- Do you pray to the gods?
- The Old and the New.
- There is only one god, and His name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: \"not today\".

Then I\'m not a dwarf! My father will rejoice to hear it.

δεν μπορώ να διαλέξω...

Niemand ist eine größerer Feind als der seinem wohltäter gegenüber undankbare~Unknown.
Quote:“In the name of Robert of the house Baratheon, first of his name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the realm, I Eddard of house Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, sentence you to die.

Από τις πρώτες σκηνές της σειράς, 1ο επεισόδιο.....
Owner & Administrator
Και αντίστοιχα, η πιο κορυφαία σκηνή και των 2 κύκλων....

[flash=425,350:5zwcaue5]http://www.youtube.com/v/hLic6aAN2Qg[/flash:5zwcaue5]
Owner & Administrator
Πολύ συγκινητική σκηνή, στο 1ο επεισόδιο, που καθάριζε ο Ned τον παγοθράυστη στο δέντρο της καρδιάς, και ήρθε η γυναίκα του, να του ανακοινώσει τον θάνατο του Jon Arryn....
Quote:Me:We only make peace with our enemies my lord.That is why,its called \"making peace\"
Chaos is a ladder.Many who try to climb it fail,never get to try again.The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb but they refuse.They cling to the realm,or the gods,or love illusions.Only the ladder is real.The climb is all there is.
Jaime Lannister: Lady Stark, I\'d offer you my sword, but, I seem to have lost it.Catelyn Stark: It is not your sword I want. Give me my daughters back, give me my husband.Jaime Lannister: I\'m lost them too, I\'m afraid.
He was sick of it, sick of lords and lies, sick of his father, his sister, sick of the whole bloody business.
Η πρώτη συνομιλία Τύριον-Τζον, πάνω που ο Τύριον έχει αρχίζει να σε εκνευρίζει μ\' αυτά που λέει, ξαφνικά:

\"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you. \"
\"What the hell do you know about being a bastard?\"
\"All dwarves are bastards in their father\'s eyes.\"

Προσωπικά μου εντυπωσίασε περισσότερο η τελευταία ατάκα.
"Who are you, child?"
"No one."