Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Λογοτεχνικές αναφορές
ΕίΑυτό είναι ένα απόσπασμα από μια συνέντευξη που έδωσε ο GRRM, είναι στα αγγλικά και κατά την γνώμη μου θίγεται ένα ενδιαφέρον ζήτημα, ο συγγραφέας και η εποχή του. Και οι δύο χρημοποιούν αρχέτυπα, απλώς στις ιστορίες τους παρουσιάζονται διαφορετικά. Η Jon\'s Spearwife π.χ. ανέφερε τις ομοιότητες μεταξύ Numenor-Valyria, και τα δύο είναι αναφορά σε \"χαμενες \" ηπείρους, όπως η Ατλαντίδα.

Quote:I read Tolkien when I was twelve or so and he impressed me a lot so I don’t get tired of rereading it. In fact, I planned to send a letter to Mr. Tolkien when I was a child, but I finally didn’t, thing for which I am a little bit annoyed, more after getting noticed that Tolkien use to read almost every letter he received. But Tolkien wasn’t a direct influence to me when I decided to write A Song of Ice and Fire although my books are in the fantasy canon that Tolkien improved. I mean, fantasy is very ancient. We can find it in the Iliad or in the Gilgamesh Poem, but Tolkien turned it into a modern genre, and A Song of Ice and Fire shares some of these patterns but not all of them. For example, I pretend to offer a dirty fantasy, more raw than Tolkien’s.
He was sick of it, sick of lords and lies, sick of his father, his sister, sick of the whole bloody business.

Messages In This Thread
Λογοτεχνικές αναφορές - by Σιέρα - 30-03-2013, 04:16 PM