Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 χαρακτήρων από GoT
1. Stannis Baratheon
Ο νόμιμος Βασιλιάς του Iron Throne, βάση όλων των νόμων του Westeros. Δίκαιος. Αμείλικτος. Δεν κάνει πίσω ποτέ, δεν συγχωρεί ποτέ, δεν ξεχνάει ποτέ.
Quote:\"Ned found it hard to imagine what could frighten Stannis Baratheon, who had once held Storm’s End through a year of siege, surviving on rats & boot leather while the Lords Tyrell & Redwyne sat outside with their hosts, banqueting in sight of his walls.\"
-Eddard Stark

Quote:\"There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man\"
-Varys

Quote:\"This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some.\"
-Tywin Lannister

Quote:“I defeated your uncle Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle, the first time your father crowned himself. I held Storm’s End against the power of the Reach for a year, and took Dragonstone from the Targaryens. I smashed Mance Rayder at the Wall, though he had twenty times my numbers. Tell me, turncloak, what battles has the Bastard of Bolton ever won that I should fear him?”
-Stannis Baratheon to Theon Greyjoy

2. Tywin Lannister
Ο μεγαλύτερος \"Στρατηλάτης\" στην ιστορία του Westeros. Δεν έχει χάσει ποτέ του πόλεμο. Είναι απλά μια στρατιωτική ιδιοφυΐα.

Quote:\"And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o\'er his hall,
with no one there to hear.\"

Quote:\"I have served six kings, but here before us lies the greatest man I ever knew. Lord Tywin wore no crown, yet he was all a king should be\"
-Grand Maester Pycelle to Lord Tywin\'s funeral

Quote:Some years later, when Lord Farman of Faircastle grew truculent, Lord Tywin sent an envoy bearing a lute instead of a letter. But once he’d heard “The Rains of Castamere” echoing through his hall,
Lord Farman gave no further trouble

Quote:\"A lion doesn\'t concern himself with the opinions of a sheep !\"
-Tywin Lannister to Jaime Lannister

3. Jaime Lannister
Γιατί είναι ο καλύτερος εν ζωή πολεμιστής του Westeros. Γιατί του κόβουν το δεξί χέρι που κρατούσε το σπαθί, και αυτός αρχίζει να προπονείτε το αριστερό. Γιατί έχει αυτοσαρκασμό. Γιατί όλοι τον αποκαλούν Βασιλοκτόνο, αλλά αυτός ποτέ δεν βγήκε να εξηγήσει γιατί το έκανε, και ότι έσωσε την πόλη. Γιατί ο Μελανιχθύς -ένας πολύ καλός και άφοβος πολεμιστής- τον βλέπει με κομμένο χέρι, και πάλι φοβάται να μονομαχήσει μαζί του. Γιατί όλοι εξακολουθούν να τον φοβούνται παρόλο το κομμένο χέρι.
Γιατί η Μπριεν παραδέχεται ότι αν αντιμετώπιζε τον Τζέιμυ όταν αυτός ήταν ξεκούραστος και χωρίς αλυσίδες, θα την είχε κάνει κομματάκια. Για το πως έσφαξε 10 άντρες μέχρι να φτάσει τον Ρομπ στην μάχη. Γιατί είναι perfect.

Quote:\"There are no men like me. There\'s only me.\"
- Jaime Lannister

Quote:“Most have been forgotten. Most deserve to be forgotten. The heroes will always be remembered. The best. The best and the worst. And a few who were a bit of both.”

4. Theon Greyjoy
Γιατί είχε τα cojones να πάρει το Winterfell με 20 άντρες. Γιατί πιστεύω ότι είναι ο Άζορ Αχάι. Χωρίς πολλούς λόγους, απλά γιατί τον πάω.

Γιατί γούσταρα τρελά όταν διάβαζα

Quote:\"We have a warmer end in mind for you, turncloak. But not until we\'re done with you.\" - Stannis
He means to kill me. The thought was queerly comforting. Death did not frighten Theon Greyjoy. Death would mean an end to pain.

5. Daario Naharis
Γιατί ο τυπάκος είναι γ@μ@ω και δέρνω. Γιατί κόβει τα κεφάλια των υπαρχηγών του στο χαλαρό, γιατί έτσι γουστάρει.
Γιατί ρίχνει στο κρεβάτι του την Khaleesi χωρίς καν να προσπαθήσει.
Γιατί :

Quote:\"I count no day as lived unless I have loved a woman, slain a foeman, and eaten a fine meal...\"
-Daario

Messages In This Thread
Top 5 χαρακτήρων από GoT - by nirne - 11-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Top 5 χαρακτήρων από GoT - by Tywin Lannister - 11-04-2013, 03:01 PM