Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Θεωρία για την μητέρα του Jon Snow
Η θεωρεία οτι ο R+L=J έχει πολλά στοιχεία, από το κείμενο, που αποδεικνύουν ότι είναι η αλήθεια. Παραθέτω μερικά και όποιος θέλει μπορεί να διαφωνήσει να προσθέσει και άλλα ή οτιδήποτε.

Τι θυμάται η Cat να της είπε ο Ned όταν τον ρώτησε εάν η Ashara Dayne είναι η μητέρα του Jon
Quote:It had taken her a fortnight to marshal her courage, but finally, in bed one night, Catelyn had asked her husband the truth of it, asked him to his face. That was the only time in all their years that Ned had ever frightened her. \"Never ask me about Jon,\" he said, cold as ice. \"He is my blood, and that is all you need to know. And now I will learn where you heard that name, my lady.\"

Ned και η υπόσχεση που έδωσε στην Lyanna
Quote:\"I will,\" Ned promised her. That was his curse. Robert would swear undying love and forget them before evenfall, but Ned Stark kept his vows. He thought of the promises he made to Lyanna as she lay dying, and the price he\'d paid to keep them.

Mormont\'s raven(ισως ο BR warged?)
Quote:\"King,\" croaked the raven. The bird flapped across the air to land on Mormont\'s shoulder. \"King,\" it said again, strutting back and forth.
\"He likes that word,\" Jon said, smiling. \"An easy word to say. An easy word to like.\"
\"King,\" the bird said again.

Το όνειρο του Jon
Quote:I\'m walking down this long empty hall... opening doors, shouting names... the castle is always empty... the stables are full of bones. That always scares me. I start to run, then, throwing open doors, climbing the tower three steps at a time, screaming for someone, for anyone. And then I find myself in front of the door to the crypts. It\'s black inside, and I can see the steps spiraling down. Somehow I know I have to go down there, but I don\'t want to. I\'m afraid of what might be waiting for me... I scream that I\'m not a Stark, that this isn\'t my place, but it\'s no good, I have to go down anyway, so I start down, feeling the walls as I descend, with no torch to light the way. It gets darker and darker, until I want to scream... that\'s when I always wake.

Dany στο HotU
Quote:A blue flower grew from a chink in a wall of ice, and filled the air with sweetness.
Το μπλε λουλούδι είναι σύμβολο της Lyanna.

και το τελευταίο που αποδεικνύει οτι ο Rhaegar και η Lyanna ήταν παντρεμένοι και ο Jon είναι trueborn.
Quote:“Ser Willem Darry is fled to Dragonstone, with your queen and Prince Viserys. I thought you might have sailed with him.”
“Ser Willem is a good man and true,” said Ser Oswell.
“But not of the Kingsguard,” Ser Gerold pointed out. “The Kingsguard does not flee.”
“Then or now,” said Ser Arthur. He donned his helm.
“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Gerold.
Αν ο Jon δεν ήταν trueborn γιατί οι KG δεν ήταν με την Rhaella και τον Viserys που θα ήταν ο βασιλιάς?
Niemand ist eine größerer Feind als der seinem wohltäter gegenüber undankbare~Unknown.

Messages In This Thread
Θεωρία για την μητέρα του Jon Snow - by Παγουράς - 27-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Θεωρία για την μητέρα του Jon Snow - by jonʹs spearwife - 13-02-2013, 06:21 PM